Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First bill received after TWC Maxx upgrade, now seeing Monthly Services as "Extreme Internet & Ultimate 300 Upgrade", same price

I have received my first bill after I got the TWC Maxx upgrade in mid-August. The 'Monthly Services' portion of the bill has changed from Standard Internet ($57.99) with Extreme Upgrade ($20) for a total of $77.99, to "Extreme Internet & Ultimate 300 Upgrade"; still at the $77.99 monthly price. I only have internet from TWC.

TWC bill pre-TWC Maxx upgrade

TWC bill post-TWC Maxx upgrade

I think this is somewhat misleading as I believe since I was on the Extreme plan I should be on the Ultimate 200 plan as implied by the letter I received from TWC informing me I was getting updated speeds.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still use TWC as I have the same plan and seriously considering to FIOS, especially since my entire house is on WiFi and I never see the actual speeds across WiFI.

    Thanks,
    Matt B
    US STAFF NYSILLY ONLINE
    https://www.nysilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabung Ayam Resmi 2018 klik di sini
    cheat games online
    http://www.sateayam.org/

    disini!
    dan dapatkan seputar sabung ayam hanya di sini www.Sateayam.org

    https://sabungburung.tumblr.com/post/175189338401/lihat-eksistensi-sabung-ayam-bangkok-dalam-sabung

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://sateayambv.blogspot.com/2018/12/tahu-lebih-dalam-berkenaan-ayam-shamo.html/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dapatkan keseruan dengan deposit minimal 10ribu di Donaco Poker...Menangkan bonus jackpot hingga puluhan juta rupiah tanpa ribet...
    Kami Berikan Tips Cerdik Untuk Anda Tips Cerdik Poker

    Ikuti Promo Menarik Setiap Bulannya dari Donaco Poker...Dapatkan Bonus Chip Setiap Hari....

    Gunakan OVO pay dan PULSA untuk memudahkan dan mempercepat proses deposit anda!!

    DEPOSIT VIA TELKOMSEL

    DEPOSIT VIA XL

    DEPOSIT VIA AXIS

    Dapatkan Juga Bonus Dari Donaco Poker...
    - Bonus Deposit 15% New Member Weekend.
    - Bonus Deposit 10% Next Deposit Weekend.
    - BONUS DEPOSIT HARIAN 5%
    - BONUS ROLLINGAN MINGGUAN 0.5%
    - BONUS KEJUTAN LAINNYA

    Hubungi Kami Secepatnya Di :
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such a great information..Ariseportalonline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice really amazing post thank for this.Panoramacharterlive

    ReplyDelete