Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Just got email from TWC with subject: "Time Warner Cable is bringing you faster internet. At no extra charge." So TWC Maxx coming to Greenwich Village soon?

On the afternoon of Tuesday August 12th I received the following email from Time Warner Cable:

Actual TWC email screenshot stating higher speeds are coming for my account

Time Warner Cable has told me that they will notify users ahead of their upgrade to TWC Maxx. I take it this is my notice? I have not received a letter in the mail stating the upgrade is coming as other TWC NYC customers have said they received. Doesn't matter how I get informed, just want the speed bump ASAP. There is no date provided in the email or even alluded to as to when I will see the improved speed. Checking speedtest.net I see that I still have 30Mbps down and 5Mbps up which is my 'Extreme' package, so nothing has changed yet; I'll be checking regularly though from now on....

No comments:

Post a Comment